7/04/2015

NEW IN

Zign heeled sandals from Zalando.com, HERE

Hiyaa! Work has kinda taken a hold of me lately, so haven't been able to update as much as I'd like to. But this is how it happens to be right now and I gotta make things work with the time that I've got. Pretty simple, yet a little unfortunate of course.

Anyhow, here's a couple of shots I took of this lovely pair of shoe newcomers I ordered  a few weeks ago. I was specifically searching for '70s inspired square toed ones with moderately high heel in timeless black. And these pretty much filled the criteria 100%. Here's a perfect example how comfort AND class do come in the same package as well. They're definitely gonna be my summer go-to shoes fo ssshoooo!

/Tän kesän pahin kenkäkuumotus: korkosandaalit neliökärjellä. Ah, niin retroa :P

No comments: