5/01/2016

FLORAL JUMPSUIT X 4

1. ASOS (on sale) | 2. MONKI | 3. ASOS (on sale) | 4. ZARA
photo from Calvin Klein Collection ready-to-wear SS/16 (style.com)

'Cause everyone needs a floral jumpsuit in their life, am I right? Haha, well at least I know I do, and lots of them preferably. I'm in love with the one from CK but I found a bunch of serious rivals from low budget options as well! Ah, just seeing myself strolling the summery streets in the pink one from Zara <3 Let's face it, dressing up can't get any easier than this! Just pair yours with flats and a backpack  for a cool, casual getup or add a pair of smokin' heels and some jewelry for a nice evening look. Hopefully I'll find a perfect one from Spain, teehee! OMG can't believe that we're flying tomorrow! It's been ages since I've even been on a plane hahaha, I'll probably freak out! :--D Well, at least one thing I'll do for sure and that's taking a shit load of photos!! So I guess there's nothing left to say except ADIOS PEEPS and see you after next week! I'll MAYBE post something during next week but can't promise anything!

/Kukallinen haalari. Miksi? Koska sä nyt vaan tarttet semmosen kesäksi. No, ainakin mä tunnustan tarvitsevani. Muistan joskus aiemminkin aiheesta tuskailleeni, että miksi hemmetissä mun kaapissa lymyää VAIN yksi ainokainen kipale "hyppypukuja" (kelatkaa mikä suora suomennos). Koska kamoon, (kesä)pukeutuminen ei juuri tästä voi helpommaksi käydä. Parita haalari arkena rennosti tennareiden tai lenkkareiden ja repun kanssa ja iltalookia varten vaihda korkoihin, plus lisää korut. BOOM. Kunpa mua oottais Epsanjan kaupoilla joku täydellinen haalariehdokas (no kyl se pelkkä aurinko ja lämpökin kelpais).  IIK ÄÄK huomenna aamuyöstä siis nokka kohti Alicantea, elikäs mä sanon tässä kohtaa ADIOSSSS KAMUT! Koitan kuvailla ahkeraan, kun kerrankin olis mahdollisuus johonkin tavallisia pönötän-takapihan-autotallin-edessä-asufotoja hienompiin otoksiin! Ens viikolla SAATTAA tulla yksi postaus, mutta en uskalla luvata. SON MOROOOOO!

No comments: