4/09/2015

ALL THE COOL KIDS, THEY SEEM TO FIT IN

idallthecoolkidsskirt ASOS | rest of the look H&M

Hey there peeps!

So here's one look from Easter holidays, which I spent at my mom's in Porvoo. My dear sis was kind enough to take these photos so I owe it all to her for being able to do this update, yaaay <3 Been wearing my cute cow print sweater waaay too rarely, huh? :]
Hmmm, I think this blog needs some serious refreshing...as well as my shooting equipment. Needz a new lens! Or a brand new camera even. Just not quite sure yet what it is I want exactly. 

God, there's so much uncertainty in my life at the moment, which makes me feel a little anxious all the time. Also losing sleep quite often for this...I'm one of those people who get anxious/stressed out/worried over various things/life changes a little too easily. This not only messes up my mind but usually my body as well, which is not really fun. But hey, I don't mean to bring you guys down by telling you this kinda stuff, but faking it doesn't really work for me either. Anyways, one step/day at a time, right? :)

3 comments:

Juulia S. said...

Oi onpa nätti toi hame! Ihanan värinen<3 :)

Unknown said...

Juulia: Voi kiitos, mustakin se on vallan ihastuttava possunpinkki! :>

Estelle said...

Very nice pics, and love the outfit!!

http://estelle.devote.se